7 Businesses You Can Start With 50K

1.Grocery business.

Grocery store means any retail establishment, the business of which consists of the sale of food, food products or beverages for consumption off the premises.

It is a very productive business that you can start with very little income and gain a lot of profits. You can buy this product cheaply from either Nakawa market,Kalerwe or Nakasero market and you resell at your area based on your own price .e.g. We used to buy a box of tomatoes at 20,000ugx in Nakawa market very early in the morning around 5:30-6:30am and resell the same box at 50,000ugx to over 100k plus on good days marking good profit. Imagine doing that every morning before you head for your daily duties.

2.Barbering and Hair cutting.

You only need the skill to start this business. Once you know you can trim and make good and nice looking haircuts then you're good to go. I could make over 50,000ugx/daily.

I learnt trimming hair from a fellow , I just headed to the salon one day and I requested the Barber to teach me and the guy asked 20,000ugx from me to learn the art. I didn't hesitate because I had my goals once I finished to learn , I told some of my Friends and course mates who didn't believe me at first but when I trimmed some them I started to get clients day by day.

 I used to rent the machine for a certain salon at 2,000ugx/daily and I used to market myself as Mobile barber on social media mostly WhatsApp status  every single day and I could get customer especially my friends could go to there hostels and do the job. 

I made my clean money till I raised money for my personal machine and other requirements.

3.Boda-boda Business

This is a very good way to make money with little or no investment. 

I always come across companies requiring someone to ride there motorcycles fro either delivery or any other business. The only thing you need is knowing how to ride the bike, sounds sweet as you see and you're good to go.

4.Perfume Refilling Business

In daily life many people work upon themselves first , everyone wants to have a good scent in them and perfumes have been on demand just like food. Perfumes are bought by many working class people need to please the environment around them

These perfumes can be bought at 3,000-5,000ugx for wholesale and retail sellers which you can buy and resell at your own price e.g10,000ugx and on . 

You can make good profits from this business idea and grow your wallet.

5.Vegetable farming

Incase you are good in farming or you have a piece of land that you can farm vegetables this is a good idea for you because you can farm your vegetables then you sell to the grocery sellers and you make money.

You can get constant customers that buy direct from you and you can make money.

Another option if you don't have piece of land you can rent at around 50,000ugx or less depending on your location and you farm and make money.

6.Fruit & juices

Fruits are the most consumed in a day to day life. This are taken as refreshments and are eaten widely.

You can pack your fruits in disposable plates and package then sale this can take you like 50,000ugx or less ,each disposable@200shs, ceiling film @15,000ugx, fruits like watermelon@3,000ugx, jackfruit@5,000ugx, pineapple@2,000ugx etc from Nakawa market and a package ranges from 2,500ugx to 5,000ugx . Making you alot of profits.

7.Second hand clothes.


I imagine most of you have seen this people with second hand clothes around. So how about you started it also. You can go to owino market and buy those clothes they sell at 2,000ugx or 3,000ugx and you resell at 5,000ugx, 10,000ugx ,15,000ugx, 20,000ugx and so on any price of your choice and your wallet Will grow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments